Everyone has a favorite type of chocolate chip cookie-a little crispy, a little chewy-but they all have to begin with a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe. This is the best place to start! -Megumi Garcia, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
There's not much to say...the name says it all. These are better than Toll House in our book. I make these every Christmas and it is my standard Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Karen..
Yield 6 dozen cookies, 72 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
These cookies are crispy at the edges, chewy in the center, and loaded with 2 kinds of chocolate. Feel free to add 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans to the dough.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 24
Number Of Ingredients 11
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
More about "ultimate chocolate chip cookies recipes"
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER! | THE RECIPE CRITIC
2019-02-10 · Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl cream together cream butter, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until combined. Add the chocolate …
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl cream together cream butter, and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Using a 1 inch cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and drop on a parchment or sillpat lined cookie sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack to cool.
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIE RECIPE | CHATELAINE
2009-09-01 · In a medium bowl, use a fork to stir flour with baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon or an electric mixer, beat butter with sugar until …
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE, EVER
2018-05-07 · My chocolate chip cookies are ‘The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, Ever’ after being challenged into a Twitter Bake-Off in 2009. Loaded with chocolate chips, what sets this chocolate chip cookie recipe apart is the fact they are perfectly soft and gooey on the inside, chewy on the outside, with a slight thin layer of crispiness to the cookies.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (THE BEST) | RICARDO
Preparation. With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line two or three baking sheets with parchment paper. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the butter and both sugars with a wooden spoon. Add the eggs and stir until smooth. Stir in the dry ingredients and chocolate.
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CRISCO®
Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Cream shortening and brown sugar in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla, beating for 1 minute, or until thoroughly blended. Combine flour, salt and …
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | CANADIAN LIVING
In large bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time; beat in vanilla. In separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda; stir into butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. (Make-ahead: Shape into …
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2005-03-22 · Step 3. Bake at 350° for 8 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Step 4. Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies: Decrease salt to 1/2 …
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in morsels. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies: Decrease salt to 1/2 teaspoon. Add 1 cup creamy peanut butter with butter and sugars. Increase flour to 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons. Proceed as directed. (Dough will look a little moist.)
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - COOKIES AND CUPS
2020-06-29 · Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda and mix for 1 minute until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until just combined. With mixer still on low, add in 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chip …
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the butter and all the sugars together for 30 seconds on low speed. Turn the mixer up to medium speed and mix for 4 minutes until combined and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda and mix for 1 minute until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
THE BEST SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | SALLY'S BAKING ...
2012-08-06 · Beat in the egg and vanilla. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Add into the wet ingredients, then beat on low speed until combined. The cookie dough will be slightly thick. On low speed, beat the chocolate …
- In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat the butter, brown sugar, and sugar together on medium speed until combined and creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Add into the wet ingredients, then beat on low speed until combined. The cookie dough will be slightly thick. On low speed, beat the chocolate chips. Cover dough tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Chilling is mandatory for this cookie dough.
- Remove cookie dough from the refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. (Always recommended for cookies.) Set aside.
- Once chilled, the dough will be slightly crumbly, but will come together when you work the dough with your hands. Roll balls of dough, about 1.5 Tablespoons of dough each, into balls.
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CRISCO
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies. Prep Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 20 Min. Servings: 3 Servings ... BAKE 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies, or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. * If nuts are omitted, add an additional 1 / 2 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips. HEAT oven to 375ºF. Follow recipe above to prepare dough. Coat 13 x 9-inch …
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
2021-08-23 · Double chocolate chip cookies. For chocolate lovers, if you want a double chocolate variation of the ultimate chocolate chip cookie, swap out 1/4 cup of the flour for four tablespoons of cocoa. Stir the cocoa into the butter and sugar mixture before adding the flour. For added firmness, include an extra egg. Sea salt chocolate chip cookies