This recipe was first served to me 35 years ago while up North snowmobiling with a number of families. Now it typically gets served Christmas morning and on Memorial Day weekend while up North with friends. This is always a crowd pleaser and makes great leftovers.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Ole Anderson
Number Of Ingredients 10
Looking for an egg dish? Then serve your family with this cheesy ham and apple strata - a delicious dinner.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
Our daughter wouldn't mind if I made this Ham 'n' Cheese Strata every weekend! I do prepare it for each holiday, serving it alongside fresh cinnamon buns and a fruit salad. -Marilyn Kroeker, Steinbach, Manitoba
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8-10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
Ham, zucchini, mushrooms and cheese flavor this rich, hearty egg dish. It looks irresistible on a breakfast or lunch buffet, and it's easy to cut into neat squares. Make sure you bring the recipe-everyone will want it! -Arlene Butler, Ogden, Utah
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (8 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 14
Make this ham-and-cremini strata even more flavorful with a little Parmesan and a lot of Swiss cheese.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 10
People also searched
More about "ham and apple brunch strata recipes"
SWISS AND HAM OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST STRATA - EASY BRUNCH …
2020-06-25 · Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata Recipe. This delicious make-ahead Swiss and Ham Overnight Breakfast Strata will save you so much …
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add butter and onions. Sauté until onions soften and become translucent.
HAM AND CHEESE STRATA - A SOUTHERN SOUL
2019-11-16 · Butter or coat with cooking spray a 9 x11 inch baking dish. Layer in bread, ham, and cheeses. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, …
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, mustard, garlic powder, and pepper. Slowly pour over bread, ham, and cheese. Cover with foil and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Take strata out of the fridge. Heat oven to 375. Bake for 30 minutes covered. Remove foil and continue to bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the top is golden brown and puffy.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5-8 minutes and serve. Can be stored, covered in the fridge for up to 4 days.
OVERNIGHT HAM & CHEESE STRATA - SALLY'S BAKING …
2016-12-19 · Generously grease a 9×13 inch (or similar size) casserole dish or spray with nonstick spray. Layer in the bread, then the peppers, tomatoes, …
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt, ground mustard, smoked paprika, and pepper together. Pour evenly over other ingredients in the casserole dish. Top with scallions and a little more pepper, if desired.
SWEET POTATO AND APPLE BREAKFAST STRATA RECIPE - …
2018-11-19 · In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together, then add the milk, sage and remaining salt and pepper. Spray an 8" or 9" casserole dish with …
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet with a lid over medium to medium high heat. Add the apples and nutmeg and sauté, stirring occasionally until the apples are tender, but not mushy. Transfer apples to a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the skillet and add the sweet potato to the pan. Stir. Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper. Place the lid on the skillet so that it's slightly askew and cook the potatoes, stirring occasionally until just tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together, then add the milk, sage and remaining salt and pepper.
- Spray an 8" or 9" casserole dish with vegetable spray. Line the bottom of the casserole with half of the french bread slices.
APPLE, CHEDDAR AND HAM BREAKFAST STRATA | RECIPE | THE ...
Layer half of bread cubes, half of apples and half of ham over cheese. Sprinkle with 1 c of cheese and layer remaining bread cubes, apples and ham. Top with last cup of cheese. Pour egg-milk mixture over top and gently press down with …
HAM AND APPLE STRATA RECIPE, WHATS COOKING AMERICA
2015-08-29 · This Ham and Apple Strata recipe is a perfect make-ahead meal because it must be refrigerated for at least 6 hours. Just pop it in the oven about an hour before you want to …
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. In a large bowl combine sliced apples with sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread one side of bread with butter. Arrange buttered slices in single layer in prepared baking dish. Layer 1/2 Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, ham pieces, and sugared apple slices. Top with the remaining 1/2 Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, half & half, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour mixture over the cheese. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
COUNTRY HAM BREAKFAST STRATA RECIPE - KEVIN GILLESPIE ...
2016-11-07 · In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the half-and-half, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Carefully fold in the toasted bread. Step 3. In a medium skillet, melt …
- Preheat the oven to 325° and lightly butter a 3-quart baking dish. On a rimmed baking sheet, spread the bread in a single layer and bake until crisp but not browned, about 10 minutes. Let the bread cool at room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the half-and-half, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Carefully fold in the toasted bread.
- In a medium skillet, melt the 3 tablespoons of butter. Add the ham and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add the collard greens, onion, red pepper and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and let cool slightly. Scrape the ham and cooked vegetables into the large bowl with the soaked bread. Fold in the grated cheese and sliced scallions. Transfer the custard to the prepared baking dish and smooth the top with a spatula. Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or, preferably, overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Remove the strata from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until the strata springs back lightly when touched and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes more. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
HAM STRATA • CURIOUS CUISINIERE
2013-12-27 · Making A Stratta With Leftover Ham. This all-American Ham Stratta (or strata) makes use of leftover ham and bread, turning them into a beautiful and hearty breakfast bake …
- In a medium bowl or 4c liquid measure, whisk together milk, eggs, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion, salt, paprika, and pepper. Set aside.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the bread mixture, mixing to coat. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes for the bread to absorb the liquid.
SIMPLE HAM & CHEESE BREAKFAST STRATA THE EVERYDAY MOM LIFE
2019-04-08 · This Ham and Cheese Breakfast Strata is usually served for breakfast or brunch. It’s perfect for celebrations like Easter, Mother’s Day, Christmas morning and New Year’s …
HAM AND SPINACH BREAKFAST STRATA - THE TOASTY KITCHEN
2019-12-15 · Add spinach, ham, half of mozzarella cheese, and half of parmesan cheese to dish with bread, tossing to combine. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add milk, salt, pepper, …
- Butter an 8x8 baking dish (or any 2 quart oven-safe dish) and fill with cubed bread. Bread should fill dish about 3/4 of the way full (do not pack in).
- Add spinach, ham, half of mozzarella cheese, and half of parmesan cheese to dish with bread, tossing to combine.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add milk, salt, pepper, sage, and minced garlic, and whisk to combine.
- Slowly pour egg mixture over your casserole. If casserole is too full, remove a few cubes of bread. Press down any dry bread pieces with a spatula to soak up egg mixture.
OVERNIGHT HAM BREAKFAST STRATA RECIPE | KITA ROBERTS ...
2018-12-18 · Add the remaining ham and dried cranberries. Sprinkle with the Monterey Jack and cover with the swiss cheese. Cover and place in fridge overnight. Preheat oven to 350 …
SPINACH, HAM AND CHEESE STRATA RECIPE - 31 DAILY
2019-04-10 · Step 1: Preheat the oven to 375° and butter or coat with cooking spray a 9-by-13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. …
- Preheat the oven to 375° and butter or coat with cooking spray a 9-by-13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the onion and season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until caramelized, about 15 minutes. While the onions are caramelizing, spread the cubed French bread on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for a couple of minutes until toasted.
- In a large bowl, toss together the toasted bread and caramelized onion. Arrange one-half of the bread onion mixture in the bottom of the baking dish, top with half of the baby spinach and Virginia Ham. Then sprinkle one-half of the shredded cheese. Repeat the layering one more time, omitting the cheese.
- Bake the covered strata in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the strata is cooked through and is brown around the edges. To crisp and brown the top, remove the parchment and turn on the broiler. Broil for about 3 minutes, just until the top is golden brown. Let rest for 10 minutes, then cut the strata into squares and serve.
HAM & BROCCOLI STRATA RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Layer with sliced cheese, broccoli and ham. Top with bread cut-outs. STEP 3. Combine all remaining ingredients in bowl; beat with whisk. Pour evenly over mixture in pan. Cover with …
- Cut design out of each bread slice with 3-inch cookie cutter; set designs aside. Tear remaining bread into pieces; place into bottom of prepared pan. Layer with sliced cheese, broccoli and ham. Top with bread cut-outs.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in bowl; beat with whisk. Pour evenly over mixture in pan. Cover with plastic food wrap; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
HAM AND CHEESE BREAKFAST STRATA RECIPE (+VIDEO) | LIL' LUNA
2019-09-30 · Today’s recipe comes from a family friend. I tried it and instantly fell in love. I knew I needed this breakfast recipe for Ham and Cheese Strata because it was so cheesy, buttery, …
STRATA RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
2017-05-30 · Zucchini-Tomato Strata. A French take on strata, or savory bread pudding, this simple summer dish contains zucchini, onion and tomatoes layered with slices of baguette, then baked with chicken ...
HAM AND APPLE BRUNCH STRATA - FARMLAND
Ham and Apple Brunch Strata. Take your brunch to the next level with layer after layer of ooey gooey cheese, ham and apples stacked sky high. Prep Time: Difficulty: Easy. Serves: 10. Share: Share: Ingredients 2 package of Farmland® Cubed Ham 1 tablespoon of cinnamon 1/2 cup of sugar 3 slices of whole-grain bread 4-5 apples quartered, cored, and sliced 1/2 teaspoon of …
BREAKFAST STRATA WITH SPINACH AND HAM | WILLIAMS SONOMA
2020-12-06 · In a large bowl, toss together the bread cubes, the caramelized onion, spinach, ham and cheese. Transfer to the Dutch oven. In a bowl, beat together the eggs, half-and-half, 1 tsp. salt, and pepper to taste. Pour over the bread mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 16 hours.
10+ STRATA RECIPES | EATINGWELL
2020-10-24 · Strata is a layered casserole that's made with a mixture of eggs, bread and cheese--it's the ultimate brunch dish! In this version, chunks of French bread soak up the milk and egg mixture and are baked to perfection alongside ham, cheddar and broccoli florets. It's a meal your entire family will love. 12 of 14.
RECIPE: HAM AND APPLE STRATA - RECIPELINK.COM
Ham and Apple Strata This recipe is a perfect make-ahead meal because it must be refrigerated for at least 6 hours. Just pop it in the oven about an hour before brunch. It is so good that you will definitely get raves! 3 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced Sugar and ground cinnamon to cover apple slices 6 slices whole wheat bread (cut off crust) 2 tablespoons butter, room …
MAKE-AHEAD BRUNCH STRATA RECIPE - WHAT'S FOR DINNER
2017-12-23 · 2. Step 2: Butter an 8" x 11" baking dish. Place bread pieces in prepared baking dish. 3. Step 3: Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over bread pieces. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 24 hours. Remove strata from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
HAM AND APPLE STRATA RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
2009-12-26 · Layer 1/2 cheese, ham, apples (with sugar and cinnamon). Top off with the cheese which is left. Combine half-and-half, Large eggs, mustard pwdr, and Worcestershire. Pour mix over strata. Cover, chill at least 6 hrs or possibly overnight. Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 min. This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
HAM AND ASPARAGUS STRATA - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
2021-07-08 · Strata is like a savory bread pudding, and makes us think of brunch and holidays and family time. This Ham & Asparagus Strata, while perfect for brunch, is also perfect for dinner, since it's ready to bake much faster than the usual strata. There's no prep needed- the stuffing, cheese, asparagus and ham go into the baking dish, then the soup mixture is poured …
BREAKFAST SANDWICH STRATA - GOODTASTE WITH TANJI
2019-12-20 · Breakfast Sandwich Strata. This crowd-pleasing breakfast bake with toasted English muffins, ham, melty cheddar cheese and fluffy eggs has all of the makings of your favorite breakfast sandwich! The best part is that you can assemble the entire thing a day in advance. Consider this recipe for a big group brunch or even Christmas morning – all you have to do …
HAM STRATA - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2021-09-03 · Home > Recipes > Meat Dishes > Ham Strata. Printer-friendly version. HAM STRATA : 20 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed 3 to 5 c. bite-sized cooked ham pieces 10 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, grated 10 oz. Swiss cheese, grated 6 eggs 3 c. milk 1/2 tsp. each salt & onion salt 1/2 c. melted butter 3 c. corn flakes or wheat flakes. Cut bread in half and arrange …
10 BEST ITALIAN BREAKFAST STRATA RECIPES | YUMMLY
2022-01-16 · Overnight Breakfast Strata Copykat Recipes milk, bread, shredded cheddar cheese, sliced ham, eggs, cherry tomatoes and 2 more Leek Breakfast Strata Tastes of Lizzy T
RECIPES FOR THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS
These recipes will help you savor the flavor of your Thanksgiving meal efforts by transforming leftovers into new, inspired recipes. Start the weekend with our sheet Pan Veggie Hash or Ham, Apple and Cheddar Strata for brunch, or use leftover Spiral Sliced Honey Ham in our recipe for a hearty, satisfying White Bean & Ham Soup. Toast your recipe success with our elegant …
HAM AND APPLE BRUNCH STRATA RECIPES
Make and share this Ham and Apple Brunch Strata recipe from Food.com. Recipe From food.com. Provided by Miss Annie. Time 1h20m. Yield 6-8 serving(s) Steps: Preheat oven to 325º F. Slice crusts from bread, cut bread into cubes and place in a 13x9x2- inch baking pan. On top of bread, layer half of the ham and half of the cheese. In a large bowl, combine … From …
HAM AND CHEESE STRATA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
Ham 'n' Cheese Strata Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home tip www.tasteofhome.com. Arrange six slices of bread in the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with ham and cheese. Cover with remaining bread. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne.
OVER THE APPLE TREE: HAM AND BROCCOLI BREAKFAST STRATA ...
Dec 29, 2014 - This is an awesome breakfast idea for a crowd. I make this every year for Christmas morning. It's so nice to just throw it in the oven and ...
MARTHA STEWART BREAKFAST SANDWICHES - ALL INFORMATION ...
Breakfast Anytime Sandwiches | Martha Stewart best www.marthastewart.com. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk, then whisk in the remaining ingredients (except muffins and 4 tablespoons cheese). Step 3 Heat an ovenproof 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in the egg mixture, and cook until bottom is set, about 7 ...
HAM & CHEESE BREAKFAST STRATA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
Ham 'n' Cheese Strata Recipe: How to Make It. Arrange six slices of bread in the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with ham and cheese. Cover with remaining bread. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne. Stir in onion and green pepper; pour over all. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
APPLE, CHEDDAR AND HAM BREAKFAST STRATA | RECIPE | THE ...
Apr 26, 2021 - Ingredients and step-by-step recipe for Apple, Cheddar and Ham Breakfast Strata. Find more gourmet recipes and meal ideas at The Fresh Market today!
7 OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST STRATA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
2021-09-07 · Overnight Asparagus Mushroom Strata. overhead shot of mushroom and asparagus strata baked in a glass baking pan. Credit: mike m. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. This meatless breakfast bake calls for mushrooms and asparagus, but it is easy to customize with your favorite vegetables. 1 of 8.
FARMLAND HAM AND APPLE BRUNCH STRATA - YOUTUBE
Savory ham meets the sugar and spice of apples and nutmeg in this crowd-pleasing dish.
CHEESE STRATA WITH HAM - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
Ham and Cheese Strata Recipe - Breakfast.Food.com top www.food.com. ounces ham, thinly sliced 1 ⁄ 4 cup onion, 1/2 medium, finely chopped 1 small pears or 1 small tart apple, peeled, cored, and chopped 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese or 1 cup gruyere cheese, 4 ounces shredded 2 cups milk 4 eggs 1 1 ⁄ 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard 1 ⁄ 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 1 ⁄ 4 …
HAM AND APPLE BRUNCH STRATA RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
The ingredients or substance mixture for ham and apple brunch strata recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes are: Cooked Ham; Multi Grain Bread; Cheddar Cheese; Apples; Sugar; Flour; Cinnamon; Nutmeg; Eggs; Milk; Brown Sugar ; Ham and apple brunch strata may come into the below tags or occasion, in which you are looking to create ham and apple …
MAKE-AHEAD CHRISTMAS BRUNCH RECIPES | COOKING LIGHT
Enjoy Christmas morning with these make-ahead holiday brunch recipes that are perfect for a large group or family breakfast. From egg casseroles to sweet eggnog coffee cake, let these festive flavors fill your house with the scents of the season. Most of these recipes can be made the night before; you'll just need to bake them in the morning. A few can be made days or …