Barbecue sauce and pineapple give a tropical twist to plain old pork & rice.
Recipe From myfoodandfamily.com
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Regional & Cultural Recipes
Yield Makes 4 servings, 1-3/4 cups each.
Number Of Ingredients 10
This is from kraftfoods.com healthy living recipes. Exchanges: 3 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1 vegetable, 3 meat, 1/2 fat.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Shellbelle
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
delicious and easy caribbean pork dish
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Provided by rach40
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 12
Here's an easy ad different treatment for a boneless pork loin roast. Simply combine the oil and seasonings, rub it over the roast and bake. The meat turns out tender and serves a big group.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
People also searched
More about "caribbean pork n rice recipes"
CARIBBEAN MANGO PORK AND TROPICAL RICE | HBH
2015-03-30 · To make the Pork in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Heat a heavy bottom dutch oven pan over medium-high heat and add olive oil. …
- Add the pork to the bowl of your crockpot. Add the crushed tomatoes, ketchup, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, cinnamon, all-spice, cayenne pepper, orange juice, soy sauce and molasses. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours. Shred the pork in the crockpot and toss with the sauce. Discard and fatty pieces.
- About 30 minutes before you are ready to eat make the rice. Add the coconut milk and coconut water to a medium size pot. Bring to a low boil and then add the rice, salt, unsweetened coconut and coconut oil. Stir to combine, then place the lid on the pot and turn the heat down to the lowest setting possible. Allow the rice to cook ten minutes on low and then turn the heat off completely and let the rice sit on the stove, covered for another 20 minutes (don't take any peeks inside!). After 20 minutes remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork. Add the lime juice + zest, carrots and green onions, toss. Add a handful of cilantro and toss once more.
- Divide the rice among plates. Add a tortilla/pitta to each plate and top with shredded pork. Toss on some plantain chips/tostones. Serve with extra mango, shredded coconut, lime and sliced avocado.
INSTANT POT CARIBBEAN CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPE | FOOD ...
2018-06-25 · Turn off the sauté setting and stir in the rice (see Cook's Note), 1/2 teaspoon each jerk seasoning and salt and 1/2 chile pepper. Stir in 1 1/4 cups …
- Set an Instant Pot or other multi-cooker to sauté on the highest setting. Meanwhile, chop the bell pepper, slice the garlic and halve the chile pepper. When the pot is hot, add the vegetable oil, then add the bell pepper and garlic; cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes. Turn off the sauté setting and stir in the rice (see Cook's Note), 1/2 teaspoon each jerk seasoning and salt and 1/2 chile pepper. Stir in 1 1/4 cups water until well combined.
- Set the rack insert over the rice. Season the chicken all over with salt and the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons jerk seasoning; place on the rack. Put on the lid, making sure the steam valve is in the sealing position and set the cooker to high pressure for 1 minute (see Cook's Note).
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse the pigeon peas. Roughly chop the cilantro and slice the scallion. Grate the zest of 1/2 lime, then cut the lime into wedges. Finely chop the remaining 1/2 chile pepper.
- When the time is up on the Instant Pot, let it sit for 5 minutes, then carefully turn the steam valve to the venting position to release the pressure. Remove the chicken and the rack. Stir the peas, scallion and lime zest into the rice with a fork. Discard the chile half and stir in the chopped chile and cilantro.
JAMAICAN CURRY PORK RECIPE - JAMAICAN COOKERY AND NEWS
2015-03-26 · Curry pork is one of the different methods of preparing pork. Caramelized Jamaican stew pork recipe. Ingredients. 2 lbs.. lean pork, cut in serving sizes, washed with vinegar and water or lime and water solution, …
PORK CHOPS AND RICE RECIPES | THRIFTYFUN
2009-08-10 · Drain on paper towels. Turn the heat down to medium cook the onions until caramelized, using the butter, 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile, place the leftover rice and soups into a large bowl. Add the milk and stir well. Place the …
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
2009-08-14 · COOK pork in a little oil in a large fry pan. Add in onion, carrots and cook till pork is no longer pink inside. STIR in 1 can each pineapple tidbits and water, barbecue sauce, grnd …
- COOK pork in a little oil in a large fry pan. Add in onion, carrots and cook till pork is no longer pink inside.
CARIBBEAN RICE AND PEAS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2002-10-17 · I made this rice as a side dish to the super-easy and delicious Pork Chops with Warm Pineapple Salsa, also on this site, which features a Caribbean spice rub. The only …
- Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until translucent. Add rice and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Stir in peas, parsley, lemon rind, and salt. Garnish, if desired.
CARIBBEAN STYLE FRIED RICE - IMMACULATE BITES
2015-11-19 · Place rice in a saucepan with water, rinse and sieve out water. Add coconut milk, water and salt. Place the saucepan over high heat and, bring to a boil. Stir saucepan then …
- Place rice in a saucepan with water, rinse and sieve out water. Add coconut milk, water and salt. Place the saucepan over high heat and, bring to a boil.
- Stir saucepan then bring to a simmer- heat level should be very low cover the saucepan tightly with the lid. Continue cooking for about 15-18 minutes.
JERK PORK WITH JAMAICAN RICE - PRAIRIE CALIFORNIAN
2015-01-13 · Jerk Pork. Mix all marinade ingredients together in a small bowl. Make several X’s on the fat side of the pork shoulder. Pour marinade over pork. Cover and refridgerate. …
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a small bowl. Make several X’s on the fat side of the pork shoulder. Pour marinade over pork. Cover and refridgerate.
- In a large skillet, brown the bacon and remove from pan. Save 1/4 cup bacon grease and saute onions, pepper, and celery until tender. Add thyme and crushed red chiles, stir well. Add tomatoes, uncooked rice, and kidney beans. Add coconut milk and a little water (about 1/2 cup). Bring to boil and then turn down heat to medium low.
CARIBBEAN PORK WITH PINEAPPLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2011-06-02 · Season pork with salt. Combine lime Juice, 2 teaspoons TABASCO Habanero Sauce and oregano, and drizzle over pork, toss until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate about 1 …
- Combine lime Juice, 2 teaspoons TABASCO Habanero Sauce and oregano, and drizzle over pork, toss until well mixed.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add pork and cook until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
CARIBBEAN-STYLE PORK STEW RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2019-01-03 · Stir in pork, plantains, frozen vegetables, tomatoes, ginger, cumin, salt, and crushed red pepper. Advertisement. Step 2. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 10 …
- Combine black beans, broth, and water in a large pot. Bring to boiling. Stir in pork, plantains, frozen vegetables, tomatoes, ginger, cumin, salt, and crushed red pepper.
- Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or until the plantains are tender. Serve stew with rice. If desired, sprinkle with additional crushed red pepper and garnish with pineapple slices.
CARIBBEAN BRAISED PORK - MESA DE VIDA
For this recipe of about 1-1/2 lbs of pork with small bones (which I later removed), I used about 1/2 a jar of our concentrated cooking sauce. Use a few tablespoons of the leftover sauce to simmer rice for incredibly delicious Caribbean rice for a simple side! *Our Caribbean sauce has a little kick if you like a bit of spice!
JERK PORK AND CARIBBEAN RICE - SEEDS OF CHANGE
Recipe; Jerk Pork and Caribbean Rice; Jerk Pork and Caribbean Rice. You’ll love the way the marinated pork, seasonings, and organic Caribbean Style rice perfectly blend together. Share link print. Prep Time. 20 min. Cook Time. 30 min . Servings. 6. This Recipe Features: Ingredients. 1 package (8.5-ounce) SEEDS OF CHANGE™ Organic Seven Whole Grains; 1 tbsp. maple …
CARIBBEAN RICE AND BLACK BEANS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
2005-02-15 · Cook, stirring constantly until the onion is translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Add the black beans, vinegar, Tabasco, and 1/2 cup of broth or water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes. Check and add more water or broth, if necessary to keep the beans moist.
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE RECIPE | PORK DISHES, HEALTHY RICE ...
Aug 15, 2015 - Barbecue sauce and pineapple give a tropical twist to plain old pork & rice. Aug 15, 2015 - Barbecue sauce and pineapple give a tropical twist to plain old pork & rice. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Log in. Sign up. …
HG HILLS - RECIPES
Caribbean Pork 'n Rice. Add To Grocery List; My Grocery List; Add To My Recipe Box; My Recipe Box; Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 30 Minutes) Serving Size: 4; 1 pound Pork Tenderloin, Cut Into Chunks; 1 tablespoon Oil ; 1 medium Onion, Chopped; 2 medium Carrots, Chopped; 1 can (14 ounces) Pineapple Chunks, Drained; 1 can (14 ounces) Water; 1/4 cup …
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE RECIPE | SAY MMM
1 lb. pork tenderloin , cut into chunks 2 carrots , chopped 1 onion , chopped 2 cups instant white rice , uncooked 1 can (14 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained 1-1/2 cups water 1 green pepper , chopped 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce 1 tsp. ground ginger Directions : View recipe directions on kraftrecipes.com
GRILLED COCONUT JERK PORK STEAKS WITH CARIBBEAN COUSCOUS ...
Grilled Coconut Jerk Pork Steaks with Caribbean Couscous, Rice N’ Beans. This dish is full of Caribbean flavour and spice – a quick and easy one-pot dish that’s great for a mid-week supper. Method. Preheat the grill to high. Put the pork chops into an oven proof dish and sprinkle 1 tsp jerk seasoning over each. Add the onion, garlic and diced pepper to the dish, scatter over the …
RECIPES FOR CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE WITH GROCERY LISTS AND ...
Recipes for Caribbean Pork 'N Rice with grocery lists and nutritional information. Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice. Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice is an easy low carb meal that is chock full of veggies! It's so tasty your family won't even miss the rice. 4 Servings - 25 min - thegunnysack.com Caribbean Pork 'N Rice. Barbecue sauce and pineapple give a tropical …
CARIBBEAN PORK N RICE FOOD - ALLFOODSRECIPES.COM
Caribbean Pork N Rice Food CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE. 2022-01-17 . Barbecue sauce and pineapple give a tropical twist to plain old pork & rice. Provided by My Food and Family. Categories Regional & Cultural Recipes. Time 25m. Yield Makes 4 servings, 1-3/4 cups each. Number Of Ingredients 10. Ingredients: 1 Tbsp. oil; 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into chunks; 2 …
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Jan 5, 2018 - This is from kraftfoods.com healthy living recipes. Exchanges: 3 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1 vegetable, 3 meat, 1/2 fat.
DRY-SPICED CARIBBEAN PORK CHOPS WITH CARIBBEAN COUSCOUS ...
Dry-Spiced Caribbean Pork Chops with Caribbean Couscous, Rice n’ Beans. A simple dish that’s packed full of the fresh aromatic flavours of the Caribbean. Perfect for a speedy, easy and tasty midweek meal. Method. Mix the spices and sugar together on a plate. Dip the pork chops in the dry rub and coat well on both sides. Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium high heat …
CARIBBEAN RICE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
Top caribbean rice recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.
CARIBBEAN PORK N RICE RECIPES
Caribbean Pork N Rice Recipes CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE. Barbecue sauce and pineapple give a tropical twist to plain old pork & rice. Provided by My Food and Family. Categories Regional & Cultural Recipes. Time 25m. Yield Makes 4 servings, 1-3/4 cups each. Number Of Ingredients 10. Ingredients ; 1 Tbsp. oil: 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into chunks: 2 carrots, …
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
2 cups instant white rice, uncooked. 1 can (14 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained. 1-1/2 cups water
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE RECIPE LIST - SALEWHALE.CA
Caribbean Pork 'N Rice. Sponsored by . Barbecue sauce and pineapple give a tropical twist to plain old pork & rice. Save to My Recipes Total Time: 10 mins / Total: 25 mins . Servings: Makes 4 servings, 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) each. Available sales for ingredients. oil. Sales Available ...
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N' RICE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
Easy, delicious and healthy Caribbean Pork 'n' Rice recipe from SparkRecipes. See our top-rated recipes for Caribbean Pork 'n' Rice.
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE RECIPE - DETAILED NUTRITIONAL FACTS ...
Caribbean Pork 'N Rice Recipe - Detailed Nutritional Facts. Nutritional information for the following ingredients is not included. Normally this is because the ingredient is unknown, the measurement is imprecise e.g. “to taste”, or the ingredient is optional). 2 Tbsp. Bull's Eye Original Barbecue Sauce. Learn more about how we calculate nutritional information, and always …
PORK TENDERLOIN W/ GARLIC RICE RECIPE BY CHEFCAPRICE - COOKPAD
Put pan in pre-heated oven and roast your pork (basting w/ sauce at least 2-3x's) roast for 30-35 min. Or until inside therm. reads 160° @thickest part of pork. Remove when ready and let rest for 5 min. While you wait, boil your water. When boiling put rice in …
CARIBBEAN PORK N RICE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
The ingredients are useful to make caribbean pork n rice recipe that are pork tenderloin, oil, white onion, carrots, pineapple chunks, water, barbecue sauce, ground ginger, green bell pepper, minute white rice . Caribbean pork n rice may have an alternative image of recipe due to the unavailability of the original image. If you have unique content/steps to make recipe or image …
301 Moved Permanently . The document has been permanently moved to here.
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Jul 28, 2016 - This is from kraftfoods.com healthy living recipes. Exchanges: 3 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1 vegetable, 3 meat, 1/2 fat.
CARIBBEAN RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Create a tropical feast for your family tonight with these great Caribbean recipes. My Food and Family . View All. Add a Recipe ... Caribbean Pork 'N Rice. 128. By Kraft Heinz. Tropical Chicken-on-a-Stick. 0. By Kraft Heinz. Spicy Island Chicken. 0. By Kraft Heinz. Caribbean Salsa. 0. By Kraft Heinz. Jamaican-Style Pork Totchos. 0. By Kraft Heinz. Tropical Wilted Spinach …
CARIBBEAN PORK AND JASMINE RICE RECIPES
1 cup uncooked jasmine rice: 1 pound pork tenderloin: 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped: 1 teaspoon Caribbean jerk seasoning: 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into 1/8-inch slices: 1/2 cup water: 1 cup snow (Chinese) pea pods (4 ounces) 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice, drained and juice reserved