No more dry, lackluster burgers. These are juicy, and spices can be easily added or changed to suit anyone's taste. Baste frequently with your favorite barbeque sauce. If you find the meat mixture too mushy, just add more bread crumbs until it forms patties that hold their shape.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Jane
Number Of Ingredients 7
If you're looking for a great hamburger steak recipe, this is the one for you! Easy, economical & perfect for quick family meal!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Steak-Pro
Yield 5-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
Here's what you need: walnuts, cremini mushroom, olive oil, low sodium soy sauce, cumin, yellow onion, garlic, salt, red bell pepper, tomato paste, black beans, beet, brown rice, vegan mayonnaise, vegan worcestershire, liquid smoke, vital wheat gluten, vegan bbq sauce, vegan cheese, burger buns, vegan mayonnaise, lettuce, sliced tomato, red onion
Recipe From tasty.co
Provided by Rachel Gaewski
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 24
I made up this mixture on a whim and wow! These are definitely the best hamburgers I've ever had and everyone who's had them says the same. The spices are Indian in origin, but the flavor is deliciously unique!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by cooking4two
Number Of Ingredients 7
Don't be fooled by the title of this soup. It has wonderful flavor and is so hearty that it can be used as the main course along with some homemade bread. It is delicious. I make it a lot in the winter months when we have a lot of snow--it warms you up. You may use rice in place of the barley, or a little of both.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Mimi in Maine
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
I must give credit where credit is due. I took this recipe from a TV grilling show called "Red Hot & Ready". The burgers were originally called "Caesar Burgers" but I think my name is more appropriate. These burgers are without a doubt the best I have ever had.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Matty B
Yield 5-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 10
At family get-togethers, our children always request this spirit-warming ground beef soup along with a fresh loaf of homemade bread and tall glasses of milk. This hamburger soup has robust flavor, plenty of fresh-tasting vegetables and is easy to make. -Barbara Brown, Janesville, Wisconsin
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings (2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 12
Recipe From sixsistersstuff.com
Number Of Ingredients 11
People also searched
More about "best hamburger ever recipes"
THE BEST BBQ BURGERS EVER! - DAILY DISH RECIPES
2019-03-23 · In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together well. Fire up the grill. Using the yumms! Premium Burger Press, form 4 perfectly shaped burgers …
- Grill the patties for 12-14 minutes turning once. Do not push down on burgers or you will wind up with a dryer burger.
BEST EVER EASY HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE - 3 BOYS AND A …
2020-01-26 · Best Ever Easy Hamburger Patty Recipe. Yield: 16 . Prep Time: 10 minutes. Cook Time: 10 minutes. Total Time: 20 minutes. Each bite of your …
BIG, JUICY HAMBURGERS | RECIPETIN EATS
2018-05-25 · Season with salt and pepper, then remove. Heat 1 tbsp oil until smoking. Add patties and cook for 2 minutes until deep golden with a great …
- Separate beef into 4 equal portions. Use hands to lightly form into patties the size of your buns (mine are about 10 cm / 4") - don't press hard, light fingers = soft juicy patties (see video for how I do this).
- Season generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Make a dent on one side (stop burger from become dome shape and shrinking when cooking).
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a heavy based skillet or BBQ over high heat. Add onion and cook until wilted and caramelised. Season with salt and pepper, then remove.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil until smoking. Add patties and cook for 2 minutes until deep golden with a great crust. Do not press! Flip carefully, cook for 1 minute then top with cheese (if using). Cover with lid and cook for further 1 minute until cheese is melted.
THE BEST JUICY BURGER RECIPE ON THE STOVE TOP OR GRILL ...
2016-06-15 · Preheat a grill or pan to medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook 4-5 minutes with the lid closed, until browned on the bottom and the only …
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Work through using your hands until just combined, being careful not to overwork the meat.
- Shape into 1/2 in (1 cm) thick patties, about 1/4 pound each. Make a thumb print in the center of each patty to keep the burgers from bulging out when cooking.
- Preheat a grill or pan to medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook 4-5 minutes with the lid closed, until browned on the bottom and the only juices visible are no longer red. Do not push down on the burgers or move them around. Flip over and cook 2-3 minutes for medium, or until done as desired.
THE BEST EVER HAMBURGER RECIPE - I HEART NAPTIME
2020-04-21 · The BEST hamburger recipe that's super simple and tastes absolutely delicious! Perfect for Summer BBQ's or get-togethers. Makes the …
- Combine the ground beef, BBQ sauce, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Mix just until combined with your hands and shape into 4 patties about 3/4-inch thick. Make a well in your patties with your thumb to prevent from bulging.
- Place burgers on the grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and then cook an additional 4-5 minutes, or until juices run clear. Top with cheese slices, if desired. Grill until cheese has melted and turn off the heat.
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES WE'VE EVER HAD
2019-04-30 · Buffalo Turkey Burgers. Celery and blue cheese dressing help tame the hot sauce on this turkey burger recipe. For an even lighter version, …
BEST HAMBURGER STEAK EVER - BIGOVEN.COM
Form into patties. Brown both sides. Remove from skillet. Saute the onions in the same pan, adding a small amount of oil if needed. After sauteing the onion, …
BEST BURGER EVER | BURGER RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
2016-11-07 · Method. To make the pickled cucumber, put the sliced cucumber in a bowl. Sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt, toss to combine and leave …
THE BEST BLACK BEAN BURGERS I'VE EVER HAD - SALLY'S BAKING ...
10 BEST WORLDS BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES | YUMMLY
2022-01-08 · Worlds Best Hamburger Recipes 5,831 Recipes. Last updated Jan 08, 2022. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 5,831 suggested recipes . Penzey Meatballs FrankTempia. minced garlic, cheese, …
10 BEST HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST CLASSIC BURGER - THE WHOLESOME DISH
2019-05-01 · You really need the fat in the meat to make juicy flavorful burgers. The Best Hamburger Recipe *Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post. Add …
- In a large bowl, add the beef. Sprinkle evenly with the Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until they are just combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into fourths. Take 1/4 of the meat mixture and use your hands to press it into the shape of a hamburger patty that is about 3/4 inch thick. Make an indention in the middle of the patty to prevent bulging in the center of the hamburger as it cooks. Repeat with the remaining meat mixture, making 4 hamburgers.
- Place the burgers on the grill. Cook 4-5 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers over and cook an additional 4-5 minutes, until the burgers have reached the desired doneness.*
THE BEST BURGER RECIPE EVER!!! - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
2012-05-26 · Preheat the grill on high and then lower to medium before patties go on the grill. Barbecue until patties reach preferred doneness. Heat up 1/2 Tbsp butter in a skillet on …
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together with your hands and form into 4 patties. Make a little indention in the middle of each patty so the middle doesn't puff up while grilling.
- Heat up 1/2 Tbsp butter in a skillet on medium heat. Place the inside of the hamburger buns in the butter until toasted.
THE BEST HAMBURGER EVER | BAKED BREE
2019-05-03 · The Best Hamburger Ever – My version of the best hamburger – high qulaity beef, thick cut bacon cooked crisp, aged cheddar, and a brioche bun. I think that hamburgers …
- Saute the thinly sliced red onions in a saute pan over medium heat until soft. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Cook the bacon however you like to cook it. I like to microwave mine.
- Mix together the ground sirloin, about 1/4 cup 57 Sauce, and about a Tablespoon of Montreal Steak seasoning. I add the 57 Sauce to add moisture to the sirloin. It does not have a lot of fat, so it needs some help to keep the burgers juicy.
- Set up your burger station. Have everything ready to go before you put the burgers on the grill. I let everyone top their own burgers.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST CHEESEBURGER EVER - VIDEO!!
2016-11-13 · Heat the Buns – Place each bun half in the skillet to crisp up in the cooking fat just a little bit. Assemble the Cheeseburger – Smear a generous amount of dijonnaise on each bun …
- Form your beef into balls (something between a golf ball and tennis ball) and then smash them to be very thin.
- Add sunflower oil and beef tallow to a very hot skillet and carefully rotate skillet to spread the grease.
BEST HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE (GRILL OR STOVETOP!) - A SPICY ...
2021-06-12 · Best Burger Recipe Continued. For thick patties: Grill or fry the patties for 3-4 minutes per side for a medium burger. For thin patties: Cook on the griddle for 2 minutes per …
- Set out a large mixing bowl. Add in the ground beef, crushed crackers, egg, Worcestershire sauce, milk, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Mix by hand until the meat mixture is very smooth.
- Press the meat down in the bowl, into an even disk. Use a knife to cut and divide the hamburger patty mixture into 6 - 1/3 pound grill or skillet patties, or 12 thin griddle patties.
- Set out a baking sheet, lined with wax paper or foil, to hold the patties. One at a time, gather the patty mix and press firmly into patties. Shape them just slightly larger than the buns you plan to use, to account for shrinkage during cooking. Set the patties on the baking sheet. Use a spoon to press a dent in the center of each patty so they don't puff up as they cook. If you need to stack the patties separate them with a sheet of wax paper.
THE BEST STEAKHOUSE BURGERS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
2020-07-02 · The absolute best burgers I have ever made & I have tried many different methods — Laara Daniel on November 13, 2021; Reply; One of our favorite burger recipes! Always a …
- In a large bowl, mash the bread and milk together with a fork until it forms a chunky paste. Add the salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and mix well.
- Add the ground beef and scallions and break the meat up with your hands. Mix everything together until evenly combined. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and form compact balls. Flatten the balls into 3/4-inch patties about 4-1/2 inches across. Form a slight depression in the center of each patty to prevent the burgers from puffing up on the grill.
- Oil the grilling grates. Grill the burgers, covered, until nicely browned on the first side, 2 to 4 minutes. Flip burgers and continue cooking for a few minutes more until desired doneness is reached. Before serving, toast the buns on the cooler side of the grill if desired.
THE BEST HOMEMADE BURGER RECIPE EVER! - THE HURRIED HOSTESS
2020-05-15 · The Best Homemade Burger Recipe Ever! The Best Homemade Burger Recipe Ever! Let's grilling with the most perfect, moist, delicious burgers to ever hit your grill this …
- To ensure equal burger patty sizes, score the meat into equal parts. Once equally divided, form the patties into burgers, with the inside being slightly thinner than the outside edges.
- Allow the burgers to cook 5-7 minutes, then flip them over and cook another 5-7 minutes or until it reaches the desired doneness. (If you want to add cheese, put a slice on a patty while it's still on the grill so it melts well)
BEST EVER BURGER BAR ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
2019-06-27 · Add carrots and onions to food processor, and process for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides and process for 10 more seconds. Add ground beef, carrot/onion mixture, …
- Add carrots and onions to food processor, and process for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides and process for 10 more seconds.
- Add ground beef, carrot/onion mixture, seasoning salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Mix until evenly combined using your fingers or a spoon.
- Spray grill with non-stick grilling spray, and cook at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. We like our burgers medium - an internal temp of 140-145 degrees F.
BEST BURGERS EVER! - PLAIN CHICKEN
2016-08-30 · Best Burgers EVER! – these are hands down the best burgers I’ve ever eaten! SO good!!! Hamburger, onion, basil, teriyaki sauce, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese. We like …
- Mix together beef, onion, salt, pepper, basil, teriyaki sauce, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Divide into 3 equal patties (I use a kitchen scale for this).
- Grill to desired doneness. Top with American cheese, cook for a minute, until cheese is melted.
BEST DEER BURGER (VENISON BURGER) RECIPE - RANCH STYLE KITCHEN
2021-10-12 · Add ground venison, cracker crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and garlic powder into a large mixing bowl. Using your hands, mix together until just combined. Don't over mix! Form meat mixture into 6-8 even balls (6 if cooking on the grill and 8 if cooking on the stovetop).
‘THE BEST DAMN HAMBURGER YOU’LL EVER HAVE’ RECIPE – THE ...
THE BEST DAMNED HAMBURGER YOU’LL EVER HAVE RECIPE. 2 pounds of sirloin steak tips. Food processor. Go. Do not mince. Pulse until chunky and then spread on a cookie sheet. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter, pour on the meat, douse liberally with salt and pepper. (And if you’re not using kosher salt, God help you.) Form patties, roughly ½ pound each.
BEST EVER HAMBURGERS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
2011-06-14 · Directions. In a medium bowl, combine onion, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and pepper. Add ground beef; mix well. Shape mixture into four 1/2-inch or 3/4-inch-thick patties. For a charcoal grill, grill burgers on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 10 to 13 minutes (1/2-inch thickness) or 14 to 18 ...
BEST HAMBURGER STEAK EVER - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2011-02-13 · Brown on both sides. Remove from skillet. Sauté onion in the same pan, adding a small amount of oil if needed. After sauteing the onion, remove from skillet and add flour for gravy. Stirring constantly, brown the flour. Stir water into the browned flour to make the gravy. Add bouillon cubes, salt and pepper. Thin with water for desired thickness.
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM
2015-09-28 · BEST HAMBURGER EVER . Submitted by lifeisgood71 Updated: September 28, 2015. 0/4. reviews (0) 0%. make it again . Go to reviews. Be the first to rate and review this recipe. Social Sharing Share ...
THE ONLY HAMBURGER RECIPE YOU'LL EVER NEED | HUFFPOST LIFE
2013-05-27 · Ideally you'll grill over a wood fire or over charcoal or gas with a handful of soaked hardwood chips. Brush and oil the grill grate. Arrange the burgers on the grate. Grill until the bottoms are browned, three to five minutes. Gently invert the burgers, using a spatula. Season the other side with salt and pepper.
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE | RECIPE | BEST HAMBURGER ...
Best Burger Recipe Ever: grated Monterey jack cheese, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, season salt, cracked black pepper, & onion powder. Sweet Baby Ray's is a staple at our house:) Kathy's LittleThings. Recipes. Best Hamburger Recipes. Homemade Hamburger Buns. Homemade Hamburgers. Meatball Recipes. Ground Beef Recipes . Grilled Hamburgers. Homemade …
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST HAMBURGER EVER | BEEF RECIPES ...
Check out the top-rated recipe for Best Hamburger Ever at http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Best-Hamburger-Ever/Detail.aspx. In this video, you'll see how to make...
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE - RECIPES A TO Z
Best Hamburger Ever Recipe Directions. Preheat a grill for high heat. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties. Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your …
BEST EVER EASY HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
Best Hamburger Ever Recipes. 6 hours ago 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted Steps: Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Place the lamb, egg, ginger, garlic, garam masala, and cilantro into a mixing bowl; mix well. Form the mixture into 4 patties. Cook on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, about 3 minutes per side for …
ALL RECIPES CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE - THE BEST HAMBURGERS ...
2022-01-14 · Grill the burgers and place them onto the buns. Top up with the cheese slices, sautéed onions & pickles and finish the burgers. Then put the milk and cream into a bowl, add the eggs, bacon cubes and cheese, season with nutmeg & pepper and mix well. Pour over the mixture over the burgers & bake for approx. 35-40 minutes until firm and golden brown.
29 BEST BURGER RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
2021-04-27 · The Brazil grill burger. All the flavours of Brazil crammed into one epic mouthful – peri peri sauce, streaky bacon, chimichurri, creamy lime and avocado mayo, sweet and sour pickled pink onions, and cumin-spiced onion rings. It’s a bit of extra effort but take the challenge and you’ll be rewarded with a gold-medal burger.
BEST EVER VEGETABLE BURGER RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
2022-01-18 · Best Ever Vegetable Burger Recipe. The best veggie burger better than bought favorite veggie burgers recipe cookie and kate the best black bean burgers i ve ever had sally s baking addiction world s best veggie burger with how to feed a loon. The Best Veggie Burger Better Than Bought Favorite Veggie Burgers Recipe Cookie And Kate The Best Black Bean …
THE BEST BURGER SAUCE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
Best Burger Sauce Recipe | Allrecipes trend www.allrecipes.com. ⅛ teaspoon white vinegar hot sauce to taste seasoned pepper to taste Add all ingredients to shopping list Directions Instructions Checklist Step 1 Whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, onion, garlic, and vinegar in a bowl. Season with hot sauce and seasoned pepper to taste. Cover and chill at least 1 hour …
BOBBY FLAY'S BEST BURGERS | HAMBURGER AND HOT DOG RECIPES ...
Our Best Burger Recipes 61 Photos. Best Chicago Restaurants from Triple D 17 Photos. All-Purpose Condiments 50 Photos. 15 Best Burgers from …